The Scientific Committee of WSRM 2019 cordially invites you to submit abstracts for Video Session to share the most up-to-date research works and interesting cases from around the world.
Abstract and Video submission deadline: February 25, 2019
Notification of abstract acceptance: February 28, 2019
Early-bird registration deadline: March 10, 2019
“Video Abstract Submission”
Author(s) Info Section
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically only, using the link provided at the end of this page. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or regular mail will neither be accepted nor acknowledged.
- Authors may submit only one Video case as first Author.
- The number of Video cases which will be accepted is strictly related to the planned Congress timetable and to the evaluation of the Referees.
- Abstracts must be written clearly in English and submitted prior to February 25, 2019.
- Abstracts texts should not exceed 2400 printable characters (spaces included); the submission system will not accept anything beyond that. Figures and tables are not permitted.
- The submission system will generate an acknowledgment of your submission which will
be sent to the first Author’s e-mail address. Please make sure that you receive the e-mail confirmation after making your submission (please also check your spam or junk folder). If you do not receive the acknowledgment of receipt, kindly inform the Congress Organizers immediately (email@example.com).
- It is the authors' responsibility to review the submission and correct it. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission. It will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- The web submission system will automatically produce your abstract in the proper format for publication in the abstract book. You may copy and paste your abstract in the space provided on the abstract form. Use upper and lowercase characters. Do not use all upper- case letters.
- Abstracts submitted via Abstract Form cannot be modified at a later time.
- All inquiries regarding abstract submission should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make the abstract as informative as possible, and support your conclusions with data. Abstracts texts should be structured to include the following sections:
- Topic of Interest
- Title of Abstract
- Objectives: indicate the purpose of the study
- Materials and Methods: describe pertinent experimental procedures
- Results: summarize the results of the research
- Conclusions: state the main conclusions
Please use standard abbreviations, generic drug names, and place unusual abbreviations or acronyms in parenthesis after first use. Do NOT identify author(s) or institution(s) in the text.
- Abstract submission will be considered completed only if the Author submits the complete video in MP4 digital format, maximum size 1GB, with sound commentary (maximum duration 10 minutes, including titles and credits), using the file transfer system provided at www.wetransfer.com.
- The video file must be sent as an attachment, indicating in the message box:
- The recipient’s email address email@example.com ;
- The first Author’s personal email address, first name and family name;
- The title of the video case.
- The submission system will send a first email message to the submitting author’s email address notifying transmission of the video file, and a
second email message confirming that the Congress Organizers have downloaded the video file. If you do not receive the second email message within one
week after submission, kindly inform the Congress Organizers immediately.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be made by the Congress Organizers via e- mail by February 28, 2019.
- The first Author’s e-mail address will be used to notify acceptance and to send updated information.
If the presenting Author of an accepted abstract does not register by April 30, 2019, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program. If you decide to withdraw an abstract, please notify the Congress Organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 30, 2019.
The deadline for Video abstract submission is expired